Cajun Lake Lodge Activities
Have Fun on the Property and in the Area!
While you’re our guests, choose from lots of fun activities on the premises and around the area. Here are just a few:
Activities at Cajun Lake Lodge
- On our 35 acres, you’ll find lots of nature trails that wind around the lakes and through the property – for hiking or running at your own pace.
- You can walk or run everywhere and if you bring your bike, you can ride the paths.
- Jones Creek at the edge of our property is great for wading or just sitting in the fast-moving water, and we have a steep hill for serious fitness buffs.
- Fish to your heart’s content. Plenty of bass and brim – and even some tilapia (from previous years’ stockings) and some huge catfish, too.
- Swimming is permitted in our largest lake.
- You can also rent kayaks to paddle around as you take in the beautiful scenery.
- Check out the wildlife. Depending on the time of the year, we’ve seen dozens of types of birds, including owls and bald eagles. Deer, wild turkeys, groundhogs and many other critters inhabit our woods.
Activities Around the Area
Located in Burns, TN near Dickson and only 45 minutes from downtown Nashville —
- Cajun Lake Lodge is only a mile from Montgomery Bell State Park (with golf course), one mile from Greystone Golf Club and three miles from Dickson. Our lodge in particular is a great place for a group of golfers to stay while you are playing an area course(s) for a day or two (or more).
- There are lots of restaurants nearby, and so don’t worry about cooking if you don’t want to. The tasty Catfish Kitchen is within walking distance.
- Visit newly renovated Downtown Dickson or the Renaissance Center.
- Canoeing and kayaking opportunities abound – with several rental places on the Harpeth River within 15 minutes.
- And of course, if you’re visiting from out of the Nashville area, the city offer fun and entertainment, galore.
Please contact us at 615-441-3973 or online if you have any questions or need more information about activities at Cajun Lake Lodge and around the area.