Convenient, Cozy, Comfortable, Quiet Country Lodging
Just 45 Minutes Outside Nashville – Cajun Lake Lodge
Need a getaway? We’ve got two enjoyable lodging options on our 35 beautiful acres for getaways, relaxing, fun overnight stays and small outings in Burns, TN (adjacent to Dickson). Come stay with us in our Lodge or Cabin if you are:
- Looking for a night or couple of nights (or more) getaway with your group of girl or guy friends
- Playing golf with a few buddies at Greystone Golf Club or Montgomery Bell State Park – they’re only minutes away
- Planning a romantic interlude with your spouse or significant other
- Considering memorable weekend fishing with your kids
- Fishing – plenty of fish to give you a great fishing experience.
- Going canoeing with friends or family on the Harpeth River in the Kingston Springs, White Bluff, Pegram, Dickson, Burns, TN area
- Or just needing to get away and have some R & R outdoor time for strolling and reading and watching wildlife — to escape from your hectic schedule? Only 45 minutes from downtown Nashville, at Cajun Lake you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away from the rat race.
Come stay with us! Read more about the activities at Cajun Lake Lodge & in the area.
The Lodge (check out our Lodge photo gallery and what guests have to say) is a fully furnished 3-level “country inn” with –
- 4 bedrooms (three have queen beds); one room has two single beds. We also have extra bedding and several sofas for the kids (or more adults).
- A stocked kitchen
- A pool table
- 2 party rooms (one has floor-to-ceiling windows on three walls so you can see the view from all angles)
- TV room with a huge flat screen TV
- A laundry room
- An outside fire pit, an indoor gas fireplace, and a quaint front porch with rocking chairs.
- A stocked kitchen, if you like to do your own cooking
- Want to go to local restaurants; lots to choose from in downtown Dickson or nearby White Bluff
- Want to be pampered with food cooked right here in your kitchen…we can provide you with a personal chef/pitmaster
Come on ya’ll! Contact us for more information or to make a Lodge reservation. Price per night: $500 (plus tax; no gratuity or service charges added).
The “Ragin Cajun” Cabin (check out our Cabin photo gallery and what guests have to say) is a very private, single structure “hotel room” with a sitting area that sits out over one of our lakes. The cabin offers –
- A back deck with a breathtaking view where you can watch the sunset or build a fire in our outside fire pit.
- Three levels of decking that take you right down to the water where you can fish, sunbathe or just dangle your feet over our floating dock
- Sitting room with TV, One bedroom (with queen bed) and sleeper sofa, dining area, coffee pot (with coffee), Small refrigerator and sink
- One bath with shower
- Outdoor charcoal grill on deck
Come on ya’ll! Contact us for more information or to make a Cabin reservation. Price per night: $200 (plus tax; no gratuity or service charges added).